The BMP-2M is an upgrade of existing BMP-2 mechanized infantry combat vehicles. The upgrade consists of fitting the
Berezhok weapon system, which is a deep modernization of the BMP-2 turret. The main and coaxial armament are
retained and complemented with the Kornet anti-tank missile system and an automatic grenade launcher. Furthermore,
the commander is provided by a pedestal mounted panoramic sight. This improves situational awareness and target
acquisition significantly. Russia planned to upgrade its BMP-2s for a long time, but often postponed this effort.
The first BMP-2M seem to have entered active service in Russia around 2020.
- The kit consists of 580+ parts
- Refined detail
- Multi-slide moulded lower hull & upper hull
- Rubber tracks
- Photo-etched parts included
- Scale: 1:35
- Item Type: Plastic Model Armor Kit
- Model Brief: Length: 191.5mm Width: 90mm
- Total Parts: 580+
- Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
- Total Sprues: 17 sprues , lower hull , upper hull and rubber tracks
|Military Land Type:||Tank|
There are no reviews yet.