The 8.8 cm Flak 18/36/37/41 is a German 88 mm anti-aircraft and anti-tank artillery gun developed in the 1930s. It was widely used by Germany throughout World War II and is one of the most recognised German weapons of that conflict. The development of the original model led to a wide variety of guns.
The name applies to a series of related guns; the first one officially called the 8.8 cm Flak 18, the improved 8.8 cm Flak 36, and later the 8.8 cm Flak 37. Flak is a contraction of German Flugabwehrkanone (also referred to as Fliegerabwehrkanone), meaning “aircraft-defence cannon”, the original purpose of the weapon. In English, “flak” became a generic term for ground anti-aircraft fire. In informal use, the guns were universally known as the Acht-acht (“eight-eight”) by Germans and the “eighty-eight” by the Allies.
- The kit consists of over 1100 parts
- the kit w/refined detail
- multi-slide moulded lower hull
- individual tracks
- photo-etched parts included
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Anti-Air Armoured Static Model
- For Ages: 14+
- Length: 231.1mm (9.09″)
- Width: 93.8mm (3.69″)
- Pieces: 1100+Pcs
- Sprues: 19+ Lower & Upper Hull
- Photo-Etched: 2Pcs
- Metal Parts: Copper Cable
|1/35 Flak Panther “Flugabwehrkanone” Flak 88mm 36/37 Armoured Vehicle||1|
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Military Land Type:||Anti-Air|
There are no reviews yet.