On May 8th 1944 the general of Flak-weapons ordered the development of a 5.5cm Flakpanzer with a Zwillingsflak (twingun). The twinguns should be integrated in a turret. Krupp and rheinmetall got the order for the development of that turret. The turret was designed for the E-50/E75 tank had a crew of 4 and 104 shot ammunition. A prototype of the turret had been built until January 1945.
|Military Land Type:||Tank|
There are no reviews yet.