The ATAGO was laid down in April 5 2004,launched in August 24 2005,and completed in March 15 2007 in Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Nagasaki Shipyad.As of 2007,the ATAGO class is fundamentally an improved and scale-up version of the KONGO class,a hangar was newly added in order to carry one SH-60k helicopter.To enhance the function as a command center,its bridge is by two floors higher than the Arleigh Burke Flight IIA class,making its load displacment larger than 10,000 tons for the first time as a JMSDF surface combat vessel.So it features a large accommodation and capable of flexible operation.It carrise Mk-45 mod 4 127mm 62 caliber gun,whose battery is stealth-shaped.Mk41 VLS is capable of launching Standed Missiles,ASROC missiles,and Sca Sparrow missiles.For anti-surface attack,domestically-mode Type 90 surface-to-surface guided missiles(SSM-1B) were carried instead of US-made Harpoon missiles.
- Item No: 04536
- Item Name: JMSDF DDG-177 Atago Destroyer
- Bar Code: 9580208045368
- Scale: 1:350
- Model Brief: Length:439.5 mm Width: 65mm
- Total Parts: 602pcs
- Photo Etched Parts: 3pcs
- Film Parts: n/a
- Total Sprues: 10sprues , upper hull , lower hull ,waterline plate , deck , sh-60k and stand
- Paint Schemes: JMSDF DDG-177
- Released Date: 2010-10
- More Features”: -Lower hull made from two-directional slide moulds.
- -Separate sonar due to her sphere.
- -Either full hull version or waterline version can be s”
|Military Watercraft Type:||Destroyer|
There are no reviews yet.