Length: 163.5 m Beam: 19.3 m Displacement: 7640ton Following Udaloy’s commissioning, designers began developing an upgrade package to provide more balanced capabilities. Udaloy II was designed as a multipurpose warship could perform aerial defence, anti-submarine and anti-surface ship warfare– intended to be the Russian counterpart to the American Arleigh Burke class ships. The Udaloy-II is modified by the replacement of the SS-N-14 by the SS-N-22, reflecting a change in emphasis from ASW to anti-shipping. Other changes include an improved self defense capability with the addition of the gun/SAM CIWS systems?the 533 mm torpedoes tubes, a twin 130mm gun, the RBU-12000 anti-torpedo system and several anti-aircraft systems. It was equipped with more capable sonar, an integrated air defense fire control system.
- Item No: 04531
- Item Name: Russian Udaloy II class destroyer Admiral Chabanenko
- Bar Code: 9580208045313
- Scale: 1:350
- Item Type: Static Kit
- Model Brief: Length: 467.2mm Width: 55.2mm Height: 122.8mm
- Total Parts: 452pcs
- Photo Etched Parts: 1pcs
- Total Sprues: 11 sprues, full hull , deck
- Paint Schemes: Russian Navy Admiral Chabanenko (BPK 437) (1995) -Northern Fleet .
- Released Date: 2008-11
- More Features” – One-piece hull made from two-directional slide moulds.
- – Sponsons are represented on lower hull by slide-mold technology.
- – Separate sonar due to”
|Military Watercraft Type:||Destroyer|
There are no reviews yet.