USS Hopper (DDG-70) is an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer in the United States Navy. RADM Grace Murray Hopper USN. In 1946, while as a research fellow in Harvard’s Computation Laboratory, she worked on the Navy’s Mark II and Mark III computers. She coined the term “bug,” when she removed a moth from the switching contacts of the Mark II. She was the first Naval Research Woman in history recalled to active duty on 1 August 1967.
- Lower hull made from three-directional slide moulds
- Sponsons are represented on the lower hull by slide-mould technology
- Scale: 1/350
- Type: Scaled Model Destroyer
- Length: 439.5mm
- Beam: 65mm
- Parts: 483Pcs
- Total Sprues: 11 sprues plus the upper hull, lower hull, waterline plate and deck
- Paint Schemes: USS Hopper DDG-70
|1/350 USS Hopper DDG-70 Destroyer Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Military Accessory Type:|
There are no reviews yet.