The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk is an American single-engined, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The P-40 design was modified by the previous Curtiss P-36 Hawk, which reduced development time and enabled a rapid entry into production and operational service. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II and remained in frontline service until the war. It was the third most-produced American fighter of World War II, after the P-51 and P-47; by November 1944, when production of the P-40 ceased, 13,738 had been built, Curtiss-Wright Corporation’s main production facilities at Buffalo, New York.
- Authentic RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) markings included.
- Detailed fuselage&wing w/accurate design.
- The finely detailed cockpit, gear cabin.
- Rubber tyres.
- Photo-etched parts included.
- Scale: 1/32
- Type: Static Fighter Model
- For Ages: 14+
- Length: 322.3mm (12.6″)
- Wingspan: 357.4mm (14.0″)
- Pieces: 140+Pcs
- Photo-Etched: 2Pcs
|1/32 RAAF P-40M War Hawk Fighter Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Military Aircraft Type:||Fighter|
There are no reviews yet.