The BMP-3 is the latest in the long line of BMP series IFVs following the BMP-1 and BMP-2. The power pack sits to the rear-right with the fuel tank in the hull. The seating area for 7 combat-ready troops is also located in the rear complete with roof hatches. Two doors at the extreme rear of the hull allow horizontal access for dismounting troops. Steps are also provided for easy entry/exit to compensate for the BMP-3’s above average ground clearance.
The BMP-3 infantry combat vehicle entered production in the late 1980s. It is in service with the Russian Army and over 600 have been exported to a number of countries, including the United Arab Emirates (390 vehicles), Cyprus, Kuwait (110) and South Korea.
- Item No: 01529
- Item Name: Russian BMP-3F IFV
- Bar Code: 9580208015293
- Scale: 1:35
- Item Type: Static Kit
- Model Brief: Length: 203mm Width: 95mm
- Total Parts: 760+
- Photo Etched Parts: 2 pcs
- Total Sprues: 12 sprues, upper hull,lower hull,turret and tracks
- Paint Schemes: Russian Army
- Released Date: 2013-05
- More Features”The kit consists of 760+ parts , includes 5 clear parts.
|Military Land Type:|
There are no reviews yet.