The M920 is part of the M915 series of military trucks built by A.M General Corp. It is used to transport heavy loads on semi-trailers on and off road. The truck has a longer wheelbase than the M916 and is equipped with an air operated “pusher axle” rated at 20,000lbs For extra payload capacity and Jake Brakes on the engine. Behind the cab is a 45,000kbs hydraulic powered winch and oversized fifth wheel for trailers using 3 inch kingpings
The M920 is powered by the CUmmuns Model NTC-400 with 400 BHP @ 2100RPM engine with a Caterplla 7155 air-shift semi-automatic (16FWD, 2REV gears) transmission and centrifugal clutch. It includes air exhaust, drum type brakes.
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units.
- The main tires are hollow rubber with very good tread pattern included as well as sidewall details consisting of raised section ribs.
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Static Armoured Model Kit
- Length: 543mm
- Width: 94mm
- Total Parts: 780+
- Photo-Etched Sprues: 1Pc
- Total Sprues: 16Pcs + Trailer, Chassis & Tyres
|1/35 M920 Tractor Tow M870A1 Semi Trailer Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Military Land Type:||Armoured Car|
There are no reviews yet.