First deployed by the Red Army during World War II, the Katyusha Multiple Rocket Launcher was capable of firing explosive rounds faster than conventional artillery at the cost of lower accuracy and an increased load-time. They are considered more fragile than artillery guns but are inexpensive and easier to produce. The Katyusha Multiple Rocket Launcher System were mounted on trucks and could fire their pay-load in quick succession. The mobility of the platform allowed the truck to relocate before acquisition by enemy counter-battery fire. The BM-13NM variant used the ZIL-157 post-war chassis and was in product from 1958 to the middle of the 1960s.
- Detailed multi-directional slide-moulded cab
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units
- Hollow rubber tyres with tread pattern
- Includes Photo-Etched parts
- Scale: 1/35
- Item Type: Plastic Model Armour Kit
- Length: 214.3mm
- Width: 75.7mm
- Total Parts: 480+ Pcs
- Total Sprues: 14Pcs, Launch Tracks, Cab & Tyres
- Photo-Etched Parts: 1Pc
|1/35 Soviet 2B7 Multiple Rocket Launcher BM-13 NM Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
|Military Land Type:||Self-Propelled Gun|
|Military Accessory Type:||Weapons|
There are no reviews yet.